Job Location: Singapore
- Manage and maintain residential site as assigned.
- Conduct regular checks and inspection on grounds to ensure effective management of the recreation facilities, common areas including car parks, landscape areas and all M&E plants, fixtures and fittings.
- Responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to finances relating to property management.
- Prepare and issue Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders for procurements including renewal of term contracts.
- Arrange and attend regular meetings with key service providers, vendors/contractors and Council Members, prepare or review minutes of meetings and follow on outstanding matters or course of actions.
- Ensure high level of security, cleanliness and housekeeping within the estate. Evaluate term contractors’ performance and make recommendation(s) for improvement.
- Ensure warranties, guaranties and defect liabilities are in compliance under the building statutory requirements.
- Provide essential customer service support to the residents and Subsidiary Proprietors.
- Ensure all residents’ feedback/enquiries are attended to promptly and efficiently and monies collected are handled with care.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Diploma in Building / Facilities Management, Estate Management, Engineering or Higher NITEC in Facilities Management or equivalent preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in facilities and property management.
- Experience in MCST environment will be an advantage.
- Experience in Defects Management and Facility Management will be an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, with knowledge of one additional major language commonly used in Singapore.
- Customer-centric to liaise with the residents, Subsidiary Proprietors and Council Members.
- Pleasant and approachable, organised, independent, and has the ability to multi-task.
- Computer literacy
Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.