Internship & Programme
ZACD Youths aims to take you higher and bring you further! We believe that youths have what it takes to lead and take charge of vital matters. We want to empower youths by giving you the opportunity to take on purposeful roles in a dynamic environment. You will be able to gain valuable experience and make a meaningful difference! Get ready to think out-of-the-box as we challenge norms in order to be at the forefront of the industry!
You will be part of the Finance team, supporting and ensuring accounts are reported accurately. You will be working in the Finance Department under the mentorship of our Senior Group Financial Controller! Are you someone who has a keen eye for details and a high sense of accountability? Do you want to take your abilities in Finance up a notch during this internship? If your answer is “Yes” to the above 2 questions, WE WANT YOU!!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintenance of accounting databases to ensure financial compliance standards are met accordingly
- Exposure to GIRO and cheque payment preparations
- Handle partial accounts and help to review the processes accordingly
- Work closely with the Finance team to complete financial reporting deliverables as deemed required
- Assist in bank admin matters
- All other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management
- Higher Nitec/Diploma/Degree in Accounting & Finance preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and is a good team player
- Positive work attitude with good interpersonal skills
- Can do mindset and able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to commit at least 3 months (Ability to commit 6 months will be an added advantage)
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.