We are searching for a HR Generalist to strengthen the development of our organization’s Human Resource strategy, policies and practices to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the organization to attract, develop, engage, excite and retain best talents.
ZACD Group is searching for a HR Generalist to strengthen the development of our organization’s Human Resource strategy, policies and practices to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the organization to attract, develop, engage, excite and retain best talents. Established in 2005, ZACD Group is an integrated asset manager listed in Hong Kong and headquartered in Singapore, offering integrated solutions across the Real Estate value chain in the Asia Pacific region.
The incumbent will be working closely with various Heads of Department to provide manpower support for business units under the Group including the onboarding and offboarding of employees. This position will provide administrative support and ensure the updated maintenance of central HR information including personnel files and HR policies. The incumbent will also participate in our yearly performance appraisal process and be the first point of contact for employee queries.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an in-house HR Generalist role
- Meticulous and good with numbers
- Good interpersonal skills as well as communication skills, in both written and verbal English to liaise with external partners and clients
- Resilient and adaptable towards a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with making challenging and/or crucial decisions
- Positive Attitude and hardworking demeanour
- Passionate about people and assisting others
- Flexible personality and can-do attitude
It would be cool if you have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in HR technology:You understand the HR technology landscape, from core HCM through to RPA and everything in between. You can engage a client to understand their current technology ecosystem and make recommendations on strategy and direction.
- Digital Native:You are comfortable presenting to and engaging with clients through a variety of digital technologies, from webinars & zoom meetings
- UX/UI Design:Extra bonus points for this one, specifically within corporate systems or apps.
- Project/programme Management:You have experience driving a project or programme, managing scope and deliverables.
- Business Process Consulting:Any experience in this space would be awesome.
- Partner line managers/supervisors in counselling employees on work-related concerns.
- Perform risk assessments to understand the level, significance and scope of risk
- Keep up to date with, and understand relevant laws and regulations
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
- Ensure that your findings are recorded and followed up with management to ensure issues are being rectified
- Educate employees on the regulations and also the impact to the organization if these are not complied with
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Report back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance
- Highlight or escalate areas of concern
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organization
- Review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance
- Assist in any ad-hoc matters and projects as assigned by HOD
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Related)
- Candidate with relevant experience preferred (but not necessary)
- Proactive, objective and posses an aptitude of risks and controls
- Attention to detail and possess an enquiring mindset
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who is driven and who is willing to learn about the various entities and functions at ZACD Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships
- Work closely with HODs in ensuring consistency of process flow for internal audit purposes
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for the Board of Directors
- Ensure practice of good corporate governance – the system of rules, practices and processes by which the Company is directed and controlled
- Balancing the interests of the company’s many stakeholders, such as shareholders, management, customers, suppliers, financiers, government and the community
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners, and customers. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate
- Coordinate and prepare meeting materials for regional and international meetings/presentations; execute meetings, and maintain comprehensive and accurate records of materials and meeting minutes
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Chairman
- Coordinates operations of Chairman’s office
- Supporting role for Chairman office and Chairman
- Help to tidy up back log for Chairman and Founder Etc.
What should you have to succeed?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Related Field
- Financial & Accounting Statement Language
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience in corporate governance
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Must be willing to travel to other locations to coordinate meetings
- Good organizational skills